Monday, May 09, 2005

Feelin' like committing atrocities

There are many things I hate. And I believe I could kill every single fucking pandas in China for every single little thing I hate. Right now, I'm directing hundred percent of my potent hate on this canto pop with a really retarded title, "Chihuahua", and the woman blasting the song at least once every hour or so, next to me.

I don't claim to be an expert on chinese music industries. But if the current trend is of any indication, then it is still in its infantile stage, very much similar to the time when Spice Girls was the shiat ten years ago. Only worse. Combo'ed with the unexplainable tendency of the Japs to throw in random English phrase with even more repulsive frequency -- it is the renaisance of horrible chinese pop that is more pulp than music.

I desperately need to skin some puppies now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home